Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dornbirn (23.08.2007)

It was time to leave pretty Göttingen behind and start my trip to Dornbirn.
The lady who was selling the tickets was really happy to get some finnish change though she told me that she's a big fan of finnish detective stories (I guess she meant swedish).

Trip was actually very easy; only one change in Ulm and the 1st part was with the fast ICE-train. The trip took totally around 6 hours and I got to see some cities like Stuttgart (from the window though). Also Lindau and Bodensee looked really nice... but I'll get back there later ;)

I finally arrived to Dornbirn around 17 where Karin from the international office was already waiting for us. She drove us to our apartments and gave us a really compact info-package about Dornbirn.





Later during evening we went to explore the city and and of course tried to local beer ;)
During the 1st evening also people from www.partypeople.at came to take a picture of us. Zum Wohl in Vorarlberg!

No comments: